Elvis Backstage 1969
New Virtual Experience Allows You to Explore Elvis’ Dressing Room
Viva Las Vegas!
It’s 1969 Las Vegas and you’re at the International Hotel for Elvis’ opening engagement. While Elvis is on stage, you’ve used your backstage pass to gain access to his dressing room to take a look around! As you explore Elvis’ virtual dressing room through this online interactive experience, you can read Elvis’ personal telegrams, play a few chords on his guitar, look through the clothing on his clothes rack, flip through the Colonel’s scrapbook, and lots more. This virtual experience features rare Elvis memorabilia, photos, artifacts, video and audio clips and much more.
Click here or on the image in the lower to start your Elvis Backstage Experience.
Dressing Room Spoiler
If you’re done checking out the fun, interactive features in Elvis’ dressing room, see this list and make sure you found all the interactive elements.
- Costumes — Click to see costume details.
- Poster — Click to get desktop wallpapers.
- Song List — Click to see a representative song list.
- Radio — Click to hear sound clips.
- TV — Click to view video clips.
- Guitar — Click to play chords.
- Pictures on Mirror — Click to see it with a caption.
- Telegrams — Click to view a gallery of telegrams.
- Silk Scarf — Click and watch it fall.
- Colonel Parker’s Scrapbook — Click to zoom in on several pages.
- Air Vent — Click to hear Elvis on-stage monologues.
- Light Switch — Click to see glow-in-the-dark poster.